|2 packs of Negroni cooked ham|
|600 ml milk|
|275 g plain flour|
|A pinch of salt|
|500 g smoked scamorza cheese|
|40 g butter|
- In a large bowl, slowly add the milk to the flour: use a whisk to mix the two ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs and then add them to the mixture to create a smooth cream and let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After this time, heat in a little butter in a non-stick frying pan and wait until it melts.
- Pour a ladle of batter into the frying pan and, after about a minute turn the crepe to cook both sides.
- Continue until you finish the batter, then garnish your crepes.
- Cut the scamorza cheese into thin strips or cubes and layer first the Negroni ham and then the scamorza cheese.
- At this point, heat the crepes for a couple of minutes in a frying pan, so as to melt the scamorza cheese.
These savoury crepes with cooked ham and scamorza cheese are a delightful dish for so many occasions. Whether it is a Sunday lunch or a family dinner, this dish is rich in flavours and will bring a special touch to any meal.
These savoury crepes wrap around a soft heart of scamorza cheese and Negroni ham: this combination of ingredients makes the recipe unique and special. These savoury crepes are also a great idea for a drink with friends.
Looking for some ideas? Be inspired by Simone Rugiati and one of his most imaginative recipes in the Negroni kitchen: crepes rolls with mushrooms. Easy to prepare with excellent and chic results. Click here to find out how to make them!