|12 slices Prosciutto di Parma P.D.O.|
|320 g ricotta|
|finely chopped sage and rosemary|
|2 egg yolks|
|30 g pecorino cheese|
|40 g butter|
|40 g black olives|
|40 g walnuts|
|120 g salad leaves|
This dish looks very attractive because the colour of the ham varies depending on the length of time it has been cooked in the oven. It can also be prepared cold, leaving it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Using a brush, grease the inside of 4 individual moulds with butter.
- Line the moulds with the slices of prosciutto and put them in the fridge.
- Mix the dry ricotta with the olives, the walnuts and the finely chopped sage and rosemary.
- Season with salt and pepper, blend in the egg yolks and the pecorino cheese.
- Fill the previously lined moulds with the fluffy mixture.
- Cover them well and put them back in the fridge.
- Remove them after about 1 hour and serve on a bed of salad leaves. Garnish with bread croutons.
Suggestions: if you would like to serve them hot, cook them in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°C.