|12 slices Premium Quality Cooked Ham|
|150 g robiola (soft cheese)|
|50 g walnuts|
|3 sage leaves|
|a little milk|
|30 g black olives|
|4 slices toasted bread|
|50 g butter|
|150 g leafy vegetables|
|3 spoonfuls extra-virgin olive oil|
A cold-weather dish in which the flavour of the walnuts and the fragrance of the ham are combined with soft robiola cheese.
- Wash the leafy vegetables thoroughly; chop them roughly and place in a bowl. Add the walnuts, sage leaves and olives.
- Mix well and add the robiola, keeping a little aside.
- Slice the ham into evenly-shaped squares.
- Toast the buttered bread in the oven.
- On a base of toasted bread, alternate layers of filling with the ham. Cream the robiola set aside with oil and milk and pour over the ham.
Suggestions: The unused trimmings of the ham can be put into the filling. The bread can be fried, after brushing egg over it.