|4 filleted frogfish (180 g each)|
|8 slices Cooked Ham 100% Italian Meat|
|60 g butter|
|60 g flour|
|100 ml white wine|
This is an excellent main course. The delicate flavour of the fish contrasts with the savoury taste of the ham. It is oven cooked and simple to prepare. It can be served with mashed potatoes.
- Finely chop the herbs and add to the flour. Sprinkle over the fish and season lightly with salt.
- Wrap the fish in the slices of prosciutto, taking care that each slice is securely attached.
- In an ovenproof tray, warm the butter and add the fish.
- Cover and cook at 190°C for 15 minutes.
- Baste with a little white wine and allow it to evaporate.
- Remove from the oven, slice and place on a bed of mashed potatoes.
- Add the chopped fresh parsley to the cooking juices and pour over the fish.
Suggestions: you can prepare this dish in advance and keep it in the fridge cooking.