|240 g Mortadella Bologna P.G.I.|
|240 g Kaiser pears|
|160 g chicory|
|120 g rocket|
|20 g mustard|
|2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar|
This dish can be eaten at any time of the year, as the aroma of the mortadella blends with the pears that are in season.
- Cut the mortadella into thin strips.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly and spin them until dry.
- Slice the chicory into even julienne strips. Thinly slice half of the pears. Mix the pears and the vegetables together and arrange on a plate.
- Season with the sauce made by mixing the oil, mustard and balsamic vinegar. Add the mortadella julienne. Decorate with the remaining pears.
- Garnish with toasted bread croutons.
Suggestions: to enhance the taste of the mortadella julienne, keep it in the fridge until the last minute.