|2 pork fillets|
|12 slices Dry-cured Ham|
|120 g chicken breast|
|50 g pistachios|
|3 sage leaves|
|1 stalk celery|
|50 ml oil|
|1 glass white wine|
|280 g sautéed courgettes|
|salt and pepper|
You will make this dish often because it is easy to prepare and is certain to please your guests.
- Chop the chicken finely, season with salt and pepper and add a little chopped sage and rosemary.
- Add the shelled pistachios, a little salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture over the fillets and then wrap them in the slices of prosciutto.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the roughly chopped onion, carrot and celery.
- Place the fillets and sauté on both sides. Add the wine. Cover and leave to cook for 20 minutes over a medium heat.
- In the meantime, prepare the sautéed courgettes.
- Thickly slice the fillets and serve with the courgettes on one side.
- Garnish with julienne potatoes.
- Slightly reduce the cooking juices and pour it over the meat.
Suggestions: the meat prepared in this way can also be cooked in the oven. However, take care that the temperature never exceeds 190°C.