Cold salad of sauteed chard with cubed ham and prawns
An Italian recipe with an Asian twist to wow your guests.
40 Minutes 4 People
|200 g of prawns|
|1 red chilli pepper|
|1 pack of Negroni cubed ham|
|1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds|
|2 tablespoons of soy sauce|
This cold salad of chard with chilli pepper, Negroni cubed ham, prawns and sesame seeds is a fusion dish that pairs Italian flavours with Asian-style cooking techniques. This beautifully balanced, enticing dish is the perfect choice for an exotic dinner, or even for a Sunday brunch.
A meal in itself, this cold salad of chard with chilli pepper, cubed ham, prawns and sesame seeds could also be a side dish to accompany a classic pizza, or a more sophisticated potato quiche.
- Clean and wash the chard leaves and chop into pieces (not too small).
- Steam the chard for a few minutes and set aside. Slice the chilli pepper into rounds, and remove the shells and heads of the prawns.
- In a wok, brown the ham and then transfer to a bowl. In the same wok, add the chilli pepper, chard and prawns.
- Add the soy sauce and simmer until reduced.
- Once the prawns are cooked, which will only take a few minutes, add the chard, and turn off the heat and stir in the ham.
- Spoon onto a plate and sprinkle with black sesame seeds to serve.