|Prosciutto di Parma P.D.O.|
- Drizzle some olive oil over a slice of fresh bread.
- Now add two slices of Prosciutto di Parma P.D.O.
- Slice the fresh figs in half and place both of them on top of the layer of Prosciutto di Parma P.D.O.
- Garnish with parmesan flakes and a sprinkling of black pepper.
- If you wish, decorate your bruschetta with balsamic vinegar garnish.
- Follow the same procedure with all the bread slices to make the remaining bruschettas.
Minimum effort, maximum effect: this recipe will make any lunch a unique flavour-packed experience. A delicious starter which is also a gourmet treat: bruschetta, which is the quintessential and finger food so popular with Italians, lends itself to becoming the most exciting course of the meal. The crunchiness of bruschetta encounters 100% Italian Gran Crudo, the intriguing flavour of figs and the tastiness of parmesan cheese. An unmistakable mix that encapsulates the unique taste of typical Italian ingredients. Prepare bruschetta with figs, raw ham and parmesan and serve it during a barbecue or as a meal in itself for a TV dinner in the company of friends. You can’t resist biting into a savoury snack mid-afternoon? Then this recipe will do the trick!