|A pack of Negroni Mortadella Stella D’oro|
|100 g of ricotta|
|Chives to taste|
|30 g of pistachio grains|
- Place the ricotta in a small bowl, mash it and work it with a fork.
- Cut the chives finely, then add them to the ricotta and mix everything.
- On a work surface, open the slices of Mortadella Negroni and spread over a layer of ricotta and chives.
- Roll up the slices of mortadella to form the rolls.
- Serve your mortadella rolls to garnish with the pistachio grains.
An aperitif with friends? An appetizer for a Sunday lunch? Delicious finger food? The mortadella rolls are a practical dish for any occasion.
The sweetness of the Negroni Mortadella Stella D'oro is the undisputed star of this dish. To accompany it to create these little tasty masterpieces comes the chive infused ricotta.
The added pistachio grains add a unique flavour to garnish the rolls. Your mortadella rolls will be irresistible. If you want to change your recipe without losing taste, use mozzarella or provola instead of ricotta.